[Via WCVB5] NEEDHAM, Mass. — It might be an infomercial, but 14-year-old Nick Wachsmann is not acting. For years, his family said he's had a passion for house-cleaning. He has cystic fibrosis, and after seeing an infomercial starring SharkNinja's CEO, Nick knew exactly what he'd say ...
- Ninja Hot & Cold Brewed System bringing coffeehouse selection to the home kitchen
- Chasing Edison: Meet Canada’s most prolific (arguably) inventor who sees ideas everywhere
- Smoothie Makers Market Is Booming Worldwide | Leading Key Players – SharkNinja, Oster, Magic Bullet, Hamilton Beach, Epica, Duronic
- SharkNinja Accelerates Sustainability Plans with 95% Recyclable Packaging Materials
- Testing the Roborock S4 Max Robot Vacuum
mark rosenmark rosenzweigmarkrosenzweigSharkNinjaappliancesvacuumssmall electricskitchenelectricsSharkfloor careair fryerhousewaresNinja Foodimulti-cookervacuum cleanerShark Ninjacountertopsmart homeNinjarobotic vacuumNinja Foodi Pressure CookerHomeWorld Businessblenderselectric cleaningcoffee makersShark IONhome cleaningCDHMultiple Brewing Systemsinnovative systemCoffee and Tea VarietyBusinessHumanityNew productsDevelopmentWayne ConradmarkhappyManagementTechnologyTea & Coffeewall-length aquariumpeople to watchNinja hot and cold Brewed Syste