(Reuters) - SharkNinja Operating LLC, the privately held U.S. manufacturer of Ninja blenders and Shark vacuum cleaners, is exploring a sale that it hopes will value it at more than $1.5 billion including debt, people familiar with the matter said on Monday. A sale would be ...
- Ninja Hot & Cold Brewed System bringing coffeehouse selection to the home kitchen
- Chasing Edison: Meet Canada’s most prolific (arguably) inventor who sees ideas everywhere
- Smoothie Makers Market Is Booming Worldwide | Leading Key Players – SharkNinja, Oster, Magic Bullet, Hamilton Beach, Epica, Duronic
- SharkNinja Accelerates Sustainability Plans with 95% Recyclable Packaging Materials
- Testing the Roborock S4 Max Robot Vacuum
mark rosenmark rosenzweigmarkrosenzweigSharkNinjaappliancesvacuumssmall electricskitchenelectricsSharkfloor careair fryerhousewaresNinja Foodimulti-cookervacuum cleanerShark Ninjacountertopsmart homeNinjarobotic vacuumNinja Foodi Pressure CookerHomeWorld Businessblenderselectric cleaningcoffee makersShark IONhome cleaningCDHMultiple Brewing Systemsinnovative systemCoffee and Tea VarietyBusinessHumanityNew productsDevelopmentWayne ConradmarkhappyManagementTechnologyTea & Coffeewall-length aquariumpeople to watchNinja hot and cold Brewed Syste