“Our customers told us they needed a lightweight but full-powered upright vacuum that can pick up all types of messes, from cereal and beads to pet hair, stuck-on dust, and even glitter, across all the floors in their homes,” said Mark Rosenzweig, CEO of SharkNinja. ...
- Ninja Hot & Cold Brewed System bringing coffeehouse selection to the home kitchen
- Sofia Vergara Partners With SharkNinja® To Launch The Ninja Coffee Bar™
- Chasing Edison: Meet Canada’s most prolific (arguably) inventor who sees ideas everywhere
- Smoothie Makers Market Is Booming Worldwide | Leading Key Players – SharkNinja, Oster, Magic Bullet, Hamilton Beach, Epica, Duronic
- SharkNinja Accelerates Sustainability Plans with 95% Recyclable Packaging Materials
mark rosenzweigmark rosenmarkrosenzweigSharkNinjaappliancesSharkvacuumskitchenhousewaressmall electricsfloor careelectricsair fryerShark NinjaNinjaNinja Foodi Pressure CookerHomeWorld Businessrobotic vacuumsmart homecountertopmulti-cookerNinja Foodiblendersvacuum cleanerelectric cleaningCDHcoffee makershome cleaningShark IONSofia Vergarasteam cleaninghome electricconnectedcleaningtbtsummerloverepostinstagoodhappyfriendsartarchitecturestylecoffeemakers