Via Forbes, 29th Dec, 2014 Britain’s Dyson knows a thing or two about innovation and shaking up tired consumer products. But over the past year it has lost its leadership of the US vacuum cleaners market, the largest in the world. Euro-Pro, a 100-year old company that ...
- Ninja Hot & Cold Brewed System bringing coffeehouse selection to the home kitchen
- Chasing Edison: Meet Canada’s most prolific (arguably) inventor who sees ideas everywhere
- Smoothie Makers Market Is Booming Worldwide | Leading Key Players – SharkNinja, Oster, Magic Bullet, Hamilton Beach, Epica, Duronic
- SharkNinja Accelerates Sustainability Plans with 95% Recyclable Packaging Materials
- Testing the Roborock S4 Max Robot Vacuum
mark rosenzweigmark rosenmarkrosenzweigSharkNinjaappliancesvacuumsfloor careSharkelectricskitchensmall electricshousewaresair fryerrobotic vacuumsmart homecountertopmulti-cookerNinja FoodiNinja Foodi Pressure Cookerblenderselectric cleaningHomeWorld BusinessNinjavacuum cleanerShark NinjaCDHcoffee makershome cleaningShark IONSofia Vergarasteam cleaninghome electricconnectedcleaningtbtsummerloverepostinstagoodhappyfriendsartarchitecturestylecoffeemakers