“We are flattered to receive this prestigious award for three of our newer products,” said Mark Rosenzweig, CEO of SharkNinja. “Our engineers and product designers devote a great deal of effort to every one of our products to ensure we delight consumers, so it’s an honor ...
- Ninja Hot & Cold Brewed System bringing coffeehouse selection to the home kitchen
- Chasing Edison: Meet Canada’s most prolific (arguably) inventor who sees ideas everywhere
- Smoothie Makers Market Is Booming Worldwide | Leading Key Players – SharkNinja, Oster, Magic Bullet, Hamilton Beach, Epica, Duronic
- SharkNinja Accelerates Sustainability Plans with 95% Recyclable Packaging Materials
- Testing the Roborock S4 Max Robot Vacuum
mark rosenmark rosenzweigmarkrosenzweigSharkNinjaappliancesvacuumssmall electricskitchenelectricsSharkfloor careair fryerhousewaresNinja Foodimulti-cookervacuum cleanerShark Ninjacountertopsmart homeNinjarobotic vacuumNinja Foodi Pressure CookerHomeWorld Businessblenderselectric cleaningcoffee makersShark IONhome cleaningCDHMultiple Brewing Systemsinnovative systemCoffee and Tea VarietyBusinessHumanityNew productsDevelopmentWayne ConradmarkhappyManagementTechnologyTea & Coffeewall-length aquariumpeople to watchNinja hot and cold Brewed Syste