"This is a new time for our company," explained Mark Rosenzweig, SharkNinja's CEO. "The name SharkNinja will now serve as a true representation of all our offerings and provide an opportunity to unify our identity, including our new corporate web presence and aggressive recruitment efforts. ...
- Ninja Hot & Cold Brewed System bringing coffeehouse selection to the home kitchen
- Chasing Edison: Meet Canada’s most prolific (arguably) inventor who sees ideas everywhere
- Smoothie Makers Market Is Booming Worldwide | Leading Key Players – SharkNinja, Oster, Magic Bullet, Hamilton Beach, Epica, Duronic
- SharkNinja Accelerates Sustainability Plans with 95% Recyclable Packaging Materials
- Testing the Roborock S4 Max Robot Vacuum
mark rosenzweigmark rosenmarkrosenzweigSharkNinjaappliancesvacuumsfloor careSharkelectricskitchensmall electricshousewaresair fryerrobotic vacuumsmart homecountertopmulti-cookerNinja FoodiNinja Foodi Pressure Cookerblenderselectric cleaningHomeWorld BusinessNinjavacuum cleanerShark NinjaCDHcoffee makershome cleaningShark IONSofia Vergarasteam cleaninghome electricconnectedcleaningtbtsummerloverepostinstagoodhappyfriendsartarchitecturestylecoffeemakers