Mark Barrocas, Euro-Pro’s president, and Mark Rosenzweig, the company’s CEO and majority shareholder, are embarking on a big change at their company. Euro-Pro will be gone by sometime in mid-July, replaced with a name that’s an amalgam of the firm’s two major brands: Shark Ninja. ...
- Ninja Hot & Cold Brewed System bringing coffeehouse selection to the home kitchen
- Chasing Edison: Meet Canada’s most prolific (arguably) inventor who sees ideas everywhere
- Smoothie Makers Market Is Booming Worldwide | Leading Key Players – SharkNinja, Oster, Magic Bullet, Hamilton Beach, Epica, Duronic
- SharkNinja Accelerates Sustainability Plans with 95% Recyclable Packaging Materials
- Testing the Roborock S4 Max Robot Vacuum
mark rosenmark rosenzweigmarkrosenzweigSharkNinjaappliancesvacuumssmall electricskitchenelectricsSharkfloor careair fryerhousewaresNinja Foodimulti-cookervacuum cleanerShark Ninjacountertopsmart homeNinjarobotic vacuumNinja Foodi Pressure CookerHomeWorld Businessblenderselectric cleaningcoffee makersShark IONhome cleaningCDHMultiple Brewing Systemsinnovative systemCoffee and Tea VarietyBusinessHumanityNew productsDevelopmentWayne ConradmarkhappyManagementTechnologyTea & Coffeewall-length aquariumpeople to watchNinja hot and cold Brewed Syste